TrustsCapital broker is not a scam. Reliability is confirmed by payouts.Johannes Röll 13 / November / 23 Visitors: 295
There are plenty of unscrupulous companies, undermining trust in legitimate brokers and even the overall stock market. The situation worsens each year, but there is still a chance to earn. To do so, simply open an account with TrustsCapital and trade at your pleasure. This is not just another scam trying to deceitfully extract money. It's a reputable broker with a good reputation and confirmed payouts. Regular audits are conducted, financial reports are published, and all documents confirming the legality of operations are freely available on the website. TrustsCapital is not a scam, and it can indeed be trusted. There is 24/7 support, licenses, permissions, an official website - trustscapital.com, a mobile application. The user agreement is written in clear language, and there are selectable tariffs. Plus, the broker verifies all transactions, keeps client funds separate, and offers the use of trusted payment systems.
Signs of scammers
Avoiding becoming a victim of fraud is quite simple. The key is to know how they operate, which helps in safeguarding your finances. It all starts with aggressive advertising and overly enticing, sometimes unbelievable offers. This is how they lure clients, promising large sums without the slightest risk. Another giveaway is the website. Typically, it's a simple one-page site with unfilled sections and errors in text blocks. Naturally, there is no secure connection, and the domain name may have been recently registered. Here are some other signs that indicate an unscrupulous broker:
- Lack of contact information: No contact information makes it impossible to reach representatives of the company, but not in the case of TrustsCapital. All data is available on the website, as the service is completely open and honest.
- Complete disregard from customer support: Scammers usually have non-functioning support services, so assistance cannot be expected. However, Forex broker TrustsCapital has 24/7 support, and responses come within minutes.
- Confusion with documents: Unscrupulous brokers often hide or present fake certificates or licenses. TrustsCapital does not engage in such practices, and information about the company is available in special registries.
- Limited set of trading and analytical tools: Scammers usually have few tools, and some may not meet market standards, making their use illegal. Forex broker TrustsCapital does not restrict its clients and provides access to diverse, verified assets, including a significant number of currency pairs.
- False statistics and analytics: Scammers publish inaccurate data to quickly lead the account to a loss and secure another payout. TrustsCapital is not a scam, as it maintains accurate and market-relevant data for its clients.
- Withdrawal restrictions: Unscrupulous brokers often impose withdrawal restrictions, either by refusing to process requests or by blocking access to the client's account without clarification. TrustsCapital never does this, as there are no withdrawal limits, and all funds are promptly delivered to clients without delays.
In most cases, scammers offer paid training comprising multiple courses, claiming to teach how to earn from the first trade without any losses. They may also impose various materials that, in reality, turn out to be ineffective. TrustsCapital is not a scam, and educational materials are provided for free.
What is most often written about the broker?
The trustscapital.com is verified. There are millions of open accounts here, and financial stability is confirmed by regular audits. There are no outstanding debts to clients, which can be considered a good indicator of reliability. Positive reviews on Trustpilot and Sitejabber are often dedicated to:
- Speed of withdrawal request processing;
- Clear education;
- Quality customer support;
- Trading conditions;
- Mobile application;
- Personal account.
Clients are satisfied, and they also appreciate the absence of strategy limitations.
Features of TrustsCapital Broker's Operations
This is a modern, reliable platform where you can earn decent money. Spreads are low, orders are executed without delays, and no penalties are charged for inactivity. Customer data is protected with encryption, and there is a system to monitor suspicious activity. In addition to regular payouts, you can expect the following:
- A loyal approach regardless of the account type;
- Fixed commissions;
- Verified instruments;
- A wide variety of assets and currency pairs.
TrustsCapital is not a scam and has never been one. All transactions are verified, and trusted payment systems are available for their execution. There is a trading terminal that can be downloaded from the website.
Johannes Röll was born 1978 in Brilon,Germany. Graduated RWTH Aachen University. Over the past ten years he worked as Head of the plastic card team, where he was mainly responsible for the development of the distribution, Head of sales Department and Financial Analyst,where he got experience in planning and support sales figures for branches. For the present he works as freelancer