Saxo Bank 2024 broker reviewJohannes Röll 31 / January / 24 Visitors: 16
Saxo Bank is an attractive brokerage option, especially for those looking for a variety of products combined with low commissions on stocks and currencies. The platform boasts a fast and hassle-free account opening process, as well as top-notch trading platforms with quality research tools.
- Diverse product range: Saxo Bank stands out for its wide range of products and low commissions on stocks and currencies.
- Efficient account opening: The fully digital account opening process is fast, convenient and widely available in most countries, and in many regions requires no minimum deposit.
- Quality trading platforms: Saxo Bank's trading platforms on website, desktop and mobile devices are well-designed, user-friendly and offer extensive customization options.
- Deposit and withdrawal options: The platform provides numerous free deposit and withdrawal options through a user-friendly interface.
- Research Services: Saxo Bank offers robust research services including both fundamental and technical analysis, recommendations and interactive charts.
- Regulatory Compliance: Regulated by various financial authorities including the FCA, Saxo Bank has a banking license and provides protection against negative balances.
- High options and futures costs: Trading options and futures with Saxo Bank involves high costs, which may deter some users.
- Custodial fees: Long-term investors may be deterred by Saxo Bank's custodial fees.
- Limited selection of mutual funds: Although Saxo Bank offers a variety of asset classes, the selection of mutual funds could be improved.
- Non-24/7 customer support: While Saxo Bank offers multilingual customer service through various channels, phone and email support has limited availability and is not available 24/7.
Saxo Bank's trading platforms have earned high praise for their user-friendly design, professional features and advanced order panel on the web-based platform. And for those looking to increase their financial knowledge, Saxo Bank provides a demo account, webinars and training videos.
Regulatory and security overview
Saxo Bank adheres to regulatory standards, has a banking license, and provides negative balance protection. However, it is not listed on the stock exchange.
In conclusion, Saxo Bank offers a well-designed service with a user-friendly and sophisticated trading platform backed by extensive research. Its broad product portfolio covering various asset classes and international markets is a definite plus.
Despite its strengths, Saxo Bank has drawbacks, such as high commissions for options and futures, custodial fees and not 24/7 customer support. Nevertheless, it remains one of the leading brokerage firms providing clients with comprehensive and constantly evolving services to meet their needs.
Johannes Röll was born 1978 in Brilon,Germany. Graduated RWTH Aachen University. Over the past ten years he worked as Head of the plastic card team, where he was mainly responsible for the development of the distribution, Head of sales Department and Financial Analyst,where he got experience in planning and support sales figures for branches. For the present he works as freelancer