Morris Capitals. Reliable intermediary with fixed commissionsJohannes Röll 21 / April / 23 Visitors: 28
- Morris Capitals Terms and Conditions
- What are the advantages of Morris Capitals?
- How do I open an account with Morris Capitals?
- Morris Capitals Personal Cabinet
The Forex platform allows trading in real time. Traders have access to a wide variety of currency pairs, but before you start working, you need to open an account with a licensed intermediary. How to do it and with whom will be described below.
Morris Capitals Terms and Conditions
Everything is transparent, no unaccounted for payments. The company operates legally. As an additional precautionary measure, two-factor authentication is provided, plus there is verification. The reliability of the site is confirmed by the positive reviews, testifying to the good reputation and diligence of the broker. There are no debts to customers. Taxes are paid on a regular basis.
Here's what it has to offer:
- acceptable size of spreads. Thus, the trader can minimize trading costs and not to make a loss;
- A deposit of $100 or more (determined by account type);
- leverage from 1:1. Due to this, the player increases the position, as well as the size of the possible profit;
- Multiple order types. The broker has several orders, including stop loss or take profit, automating risk management;
- support. It works around the clock and is among the best. Specialists respond quickly, considering each request;
- training. Morris Capitalsprovides free access to training materials. There are articles, books, a glossary of terms, and video lessons;
- technical tools. The broker has a lot of them, so everyone can choose the most convenient option. There are forecasts, technical analysis, statistics, predictions, calendar of economic events, charts and online terminal;
- mobile trading. An application has been developed for traders that is suitable for all modern operating systems. The website is also adapted.
A brief review of Morris Capitalsmakes it clear that the broker can be trusted, because it is a reliable intermediary, offering favorable conditions.
What are the advantages of Morris Capitals?
The platform works steadily. There are no glitches or distractions. Orders are executed almost immediately. Bonuses are given for registration and invited friends. Access to documents is free. Reporting is provided regularly. The broker's website is convenient and informative. There are a number of tools that can be used when drawing up a personal strategy.
Morris Capitalshas the following appeal:
- Verification and phone confirmation is fast;
- there are trading indicators;
- there is no markup on spreads;
- 24/7 multilingual expert support;
- no restrictions on withdrawal. Application processing lasts no more than a few hours. You can submit it during the working hours listed on the website;
- zero commission (not in all account types);
- quite a lot of technical and investment tools;
- the rates are quite competitive;
- safety. The company does not violate the regulator's regulations and complies with norms. Customers' personal data is protected by special encryption.
The broker is suitable for active trading and investing. The size of the initial capital and experience do not matter here.
The Morris Capitals Exchangeprovides up-to-date quotes, and the deposit can be made in the national currency, as the conversion is automatic.
The company has only one trading platform and no micro accounts. You can call Morris Capitals, but you can't apply for a callback. Plus, the broker doesn't have any promotions yet.
Types of Morris Capitals accounts
There are several rates on the exchange. This allows you to choose the option that suits your trading goals and financial capabilities. Here are the types of deposits available:
- basic. Most often it is chosen by beginners who have no experience. No commissions. Available from $100;
- standard. More tools and features are available to the trader. Initial deposit of $1000;
- VIP. A variant for professionals. There are services of the personal manager, possibility to make the individual trading plan and not only.
The broker does not offer third-party tools, does not impose unnecessary services, does not ask to make an advance payment.
Morris Capitals Personal Cabinet
Convenient, well-thought-out interface, intuitive. Here the trader can manage trading accounts, finances, perform various tasks, request withdrawal, replenish the account, analyze trading history, etc. There are also technical tools and training materials in the personal cabinet. It is accessible through the web interface. To enter, you need a login and password (made up at the stage of registration).
The size of the minimum Morris Capitals deposit dependson the type of account. The official website, complete transparency, there is control by the regulator. A good reputation is confirmed by reviews.
Question: Does the broker work only on weekdays?
Answer: - No. You can use the services 24/7.
Question: Is registration easy? How long does it take?
Answer: - Yes. It consists of a small questionnaire. It takes no more than 5 minutes to fill it out.
Question: - Do I need to be verified?
Answer: - Yes.
Question: - Is Morris Capitalsasking for money to open an account?
Answer: - No.
Johannes Röll was born 1978 in Brilon,Germany. Graduated RWTH Aachen University. Over the past ten years he worked as Head of the plastic card team, where he was mainly responsible for the development of the distribution, Head of sales Department and Financial Analyst,where he got experience in planning and support sales figures for branches. For the present he works as freelancer