Experts from KeyTrending: scam is no longer a threat. Forex - cheating or a profitable way to make moneyJohannes Röll 28 / January / 22 Visitors: 219
The advantages of forex trading are high income, the ability to work for yourself and access to trading from anywhere in the world. Unfortunately, not everyone succeeds in making money on Forex. Some newbies lose money due to their own mistakes, others - due to the actions of scammers. Forex cheating is an unpleasant but ineradicable phenomenon. Novice traders need to know how newbies are cheated and carefully monitor financial security.
There are different scenarios for how attackers can hack into your email account and take over your money. Using the advice of KeyTrending broker experts, scammers can be recognized and neutralized.
Checking KeyTrending.com scam reports, we’ve found out that most fraudulent actions could’ve been avoided in case of immediate reaction from users.
In Forex, scams are quite common. This is due to the fact that traders make money through financial transactions. The logic of scammers is simple: if a person has money and is ready to invest it, then this money can be taken away by deception. The fraudsters can be both private individuals and individual companies.
Tips from KeyTrending: scam is easy to prevent: Common methods of cheating include
- Sellers of "unique methods of analysis". A “successful” trader offers to buy a trading system or a proprietary indicator. After making a payment, it turns out that the unique system does not work, and the indicator does not give profitable signals.
- Phishing and carding sites. The trading portal offers to register. The victim enters an email address, password, bank card details on the website, which fall into the hands of attackers.
- Dirty money cashing schemes. A newcomer is offered a profitable trading project. He pays in and actually starts receiving payments. Later it turns out that these funds are of illegal origin.
KeyTrending Forex experts warn: the victim not only loses money, but also becomes a defendant in the investigation.
- Forex cheating can happen on a less noticeable scale. For example, some brokers profit from sudden widening of spreads, slippage of orders and other dishonest methods of debiting funds. These actions can hardly be called scam. Formally, the party fulfills its obligations: a trader can open deals, withdraw money to a personal account. But such trade becomes unprofitable.
- While there is a calm movement of quotations in the currency trading, one of the brokers has a sharp increase in the volatility of a trading instrument. Many players lose money due to triggered stop loss orders or complete zeroing of the deposit.
None of these signs when studying the site indicated that KeyTrending.com scam.
Security experts from KeyTrending Scam is easy to prevent: How to avoid getting caught in Forex scams
The whole truth about forex trading is the impossibility of making easy money. Successful traders earn exclusively through hard work, discipline and self-development. But newbies dream of making quick money without effort. Therefore, in the forex market, scam occurs due to the gullibility, greed and frivolity of the victims themselves.
Experts from KeyTrending: Scam is easy to prevent: You can protect yourself from loss of funds:
You can open a deposit only on the website of a large and reliable broker. On the trading forums, you can learn everything about forex brokers by reading company discussions and reviews of other players.
When registering on the site, you need to use a complex and strong password. Verification via SMS is an additional guarantee that intruders will not gain access to the trader's money.
KeyTrending experts say that no adequate trader will sell a "money printing press". If a trader has a profitable strategy or a good indicator, he will use them on his own and earn millions, and not sell this ingenious invention for a penny.
Forex has skilled analysts, instructors, and investment managers. But their skills must be recognized by the trading community.
Johannes Röll was born 1978 in Brilon,Germany. Graduated RWTH Aachen University. Over the past ten years he worked as Head of the plastic card team, where he was mainly responsible for the development of the distribution, Head of sales Department and Financial Analyst,where he got experience in planning and support sales figures for branches. For the present he works as freelancer