How to trade with MSP Limited Forex brokerJohannes Röll 30 / March / 22 Visitors: 18
In online trading, success depends not only on luck but also on the quality platform with which the client works. When you are offered an outdated platform or one that works extremely slow, you will not be able to respond to market offers, analyze trends qualitatively quickly and, in general, lose your agility. Therefore, pay special attention to the proposed trading platform when you choose a broker. It is essential to understand precisely what technical capabilities the company can provide you with. Here we will talk about the features and rates at MSP-limited.com.
In facts and figures: MSP Limited broker and its fees
Initially, the broker focused on Forex but then followed the example of colleagues and expanded its licensing capabilities to cooperate with stock market platforms.
The company is headquartered in Zurich.
The location address is the same as the legal address of registration. Throughout the years of work, the broker remained in Switzerland.
The company complies with all the requirements of the regulation, which is reported on its website in the list of documents/
The MSP Limited broker also supports anti-fraud programs (including AML), so the mandatory verification of clients was introduced. The site describes all its conditions/
The company's account plans consist of five portfolios aimed at clients with different income levels and trading expectations.
The most straightforward account is designed for beginners in trading with a minimum entry fee.
With the choice of each following account, the possibilities of traders are also revealed:
- A "Basic" account requires an investment of $2,500. It proposes: Personal Analyst, Introductory Private Session With An Analyst, Weekly Market reviews and Financial Research, Up to 50% Bonus (Trading Margin Liquidity)
- “Silver” account can be opened upon depositing 10,500 dollars. It gives A Personal Analyst, Monthly private sessions with An Analyst, Weekly Market Reviews, And Financial Research, Up to a 75% Welcome Bonus.
- "Gold" account requires investments from $25,000. It includes A personal Analyst, Smart Money Management Plan, Weekly private sessions with An Analyst, Weekly Market Reviews And Financial Research, Up to a 100% Welcome Bonus.
- Premium: you need to invest from $100,000. You get a Direct Line To Your Account Analyst, Long Term Financial Plan By a Senior Account Analyst, Weekly Private Sessions With An Analyst, Weekly Market Reviews And Financial Research, Up To 5 Protected Trades From an Account Analyst, Up To 150% Welcome Bonus.
MSP Limited offers four versions of Forex terminals.
The trading platform is made in four versions for desktop and mobile devices. Being a patented development, the platform level corresponds to MT-5.
Features of each version:
- Desktop. Installed on a desktop computer, it has broad functionality, with a high level of security and storage of client data in an offline format.
- Web platform. Access is possible with a username and password. 24/7 access, full functionality. It is secured by SSL logging.
- Tablet version. Access to trading is not limited. Also, it is possible to manage a personal account, and you can also track trading and receive signals—good graphic capabilities.
- Smartphone version. Unlimited functionality, round-the-clock access to the site, personal account management.
Clients most often choose to combine multiple platforms. For example, a web platform is mixed with a mobile application.
The desktop and web versions have built-in strategic instruments that a trader can use with his strategy script. Don't hesitate to get in touch with your account manager for details.
Any of the selected versions of the platform can be installed from the company's website.
Have a good trading experience and enjoy successful strategies!
Johannes Röll was born 1978 in Brilon,Germany. Graduated RWTH Aachen University. Over the past ten years he worked as Head of the plastic card team, where he was mainly responsible for the development of the distribution, Head of sales Department and Financial Analyst,where he got experience in planning and support sales figures for branches. For the present he works as freelancer