FIBO GroupJohannes Röll 20 / February / 18 Visitors: 13
The company offers the opportunity to work on demo accounts, which allows you to test strategies and study the functionality of trading terminals without the risk of losing your own funds.
Clients who comply with Sharia law can trade on an Islamic Account, which has the same terms as MT4 Fixed.
Clients of FIBO Group Holdings Ltd are given the opportunity to work on MT4 NDD, MT4 NDD No Comission, MT5 NDD and cTrader NDD accounts.
The company provides the opportunity to work with such trading instruments: currency pairs (60), CFDs and ETFs (over 800), metals (2), cryptocurrencies (9).
There are terminals popular among traders for trading:
- MetaTrader 4 is a popular trading platform among traders that has all the necessary tools for trading, has three order execution modes, 50 technical indicators. analysis, graphical analysis tools. In addition, the platform allows you to program your own trading robots.
- MetaTrader 5 is a new generation multi-platform that has 4 types of order execution, a multi-currency tester, a market depth indicator and 6 types of pending orders. The terminal allows you to create and test trading robots and strategies.
- WEB Terminal MT4 is a trading platform that does not require special installation, which works in any browser.
- cTrader is a platform that allows you to directly trade with world banks through NDD technology.
The broker's official website states that its activities are regulated by the Financial Services Commission of the British Virgin Islands (FSC), license registration number: SIBA / L / 14/1063.
The specialists of our rating of forex brokers FX-Rating invite you to familiarize yourself with the methods of depositing and withdrawing funds, including:
- Bank transfer
- Visa / Master Card
FIBO Group clients can start cooperation with the company according to the terms of partnership programs:
- IB Point - the program provides for the payment of a remuneration in the amount of 1 point for each trade operation, taking into account the trade turnover of attracted clients.
- IB Percentage - makes it possible to receive 30% of the spread from each trade operation, depending on the turnover of attracted clients.
- PAMM-agent - the program provides for the partner receiving remuneration, which is determined by the offer and calculated as a share of the manager's remuneration for attracting investors to managed accounts (PAMM).
FIBO Group provides its clients with opportunities to generate passive income by investing in managed accounts (PAMM).
Trading conditions and advantages:
- Minimum deposit: 300 $
The manager receives a remuneration in the amount of 30% of the profit earned as a result of trading.
Note! In case of withdrawal of funds before the end of the investment period, the investor is obliged to pay a fine of 10% of the deposit
- The duration of the investment period is 4 weeks.
Another popular service of the company is Auto Trading, using which the investor does not need to control the course of trading or transfer his funds to someone else's management - all operations are performed automatically on his trading account.
In addition, the company offers investment opportunities in Trust Management. The client can independently choose one of the strategies: balanced, aggressive or individual.
The broker provides training opportunities according to the methods developed by the FIBO Group Academy. The training program is relevant for both beginners and more experienced traders. The company hosts weekly webinars. Also, the company's specialists offer clients the development of individual trading strategies, provide daily analytics.
Among the additional features, it is worth noting that the company offers its clients access to cryptocurrency trading. Traders interested in working with digital assets are offered 1: 3 leverage and support is provided 24/7 in 12 different languages. Also, clients can convert digital currency into US dollars or any other currency at the broker's internal rate.
At the moment, the broker does not provide services to citizens of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Iraq, North Korea and the United States.
Fibo Group Holding (Financial Intermarket Brokerage Online Group) is one of the “old-timers” in the field of online margin trading services. The company has been operating since 1998 and during its work has significantly expanded the geography of its presence. Today, the broker's offices are open in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Kiev, Munich, Vienna, Shanghai, Almaty, Limassol, Singapore.
Johannes Röll was born 1978 in Brilon,Germany. Graduated RWTH Aachen University. Over the past ten years he worked as Head of the plastic card team, where he was mainly responsible for the development of the distribution, Head of sales Department and Financial Analyst,where he got experience in planning and support sales figures for branches. For the present he works as freelancer