Online investments may spring sudden and unpleasant surprises on both beginners and experienced traders. Players have to allot time not only for tracking of market and adhering to strategy, but also for forex brokers’ decency. Swindlers intentionally “hunt” for beginners, but their actions can harm even experienced trading participants.
Why is it so important to choose a trustworthy forex broker company’s, Key Markets scam?
When choosing a new broker, one should not ignore preliminary preparation – it can help to avoid a partial or complete loss of money. It’s near-impossible to find a trustworthy forex broker, like Key Markets, on the first try. Swindlers can properly disguise as real companies – they go all lengths to diddle users out of money, and there are lots of them in the world. And some brokers, like FXCM, start abusing confidence. In Key Markets the scam does not practice, Key Markets wants customers to be satisfied and write positive reviews.
In 2016 alone players’ losses due to swindler brokers equaled to 16 billion dollars. Scams aren’t becoming fewer, but often their authors don’t get their just desserts. The cause is the easy maintenance of anonymity on the Internet and absence of aggrieved complaints. Sometimes, problems can be solved with the help of regulators influencing brokers (for example, IB Capital FX LLC was bound via the courts to recoup for clients’ losses worth millions). But they can’t prevent actions of all delinquents, and not always there is money to recover traders’ losses.
How can a shady forex broker harm? Let’s make a checklist
Faithful and regulated forex brokers, such as Key Markets forex broker, don’t cheat traders. But uncontrolled brokers can:
- delay order execution time deliberately while waiting for conditions which are favorable to them;
- maximally complicate the process of money withdrawal, making it actually unrealistic due to excess demands, checks, and fees;
- prolong money withdrawal for an indefinite period;
- charge huge fees and spreads;
- charge concealed payments for dubious and useless services;
- limit the possibility to respond to events in time;
- make deals at non-market prices;
- trade against clients’ orders;
- steal money.
To preserve money, use services of trustworthy brokers, including Key Markets broker.
On the Web, unregulated brokers maintain their complete anonymity easily. Alluring new traders clients, they make the following promises most often:
- too huge and quick profit with minimal or zero expenses;
- automatical trading systems which will yield a profit for sure;
- superfly bonuses and programs.
Some companies offer promotions and bonuses for new clients, but top-brokers attract with high-quality, user-friendly, and reliable services.
Key Markets scam or a trustworthy broker? Key Markets reviews
There are three main factors helping to exclude swindlers right at the stage of getting to know the company:
- Check the platform before putting a significant amount of money in it. Each investment must be supported by dozens of transactions that you have already tested.
- You can get an idea of a broker’s work with the help of online reviews. As in the case of Key Markets reviews of traders may be very helpful. Additionally, pay attention to awards, information on which is published by brokers on their webpages. Make sure the dates of their receiving are “fresh”, and check if issuing organizations are trustworthy. Also, compare award receiving data with the information on the organizer’s site.
- It’s better not to work with a broker which page doesn’t contain clear and detailed information. Seek for distinct records of expenses, schedule of support team work, actual address of the office and headquarters.
Information on the site may be detailed and attractive, but it doesn’t substitute the regulator registration. But thanks to it you can quickly understand whether it’s a good idea to establish contact with a considered broker. It’s recommended to avoid sites with:
- bad graphics;
- lots of mistakes;
- inaccurate and loose information.
Listen to your heart. The chance to detect a swindler is not very high, but it is possible, even though some shady brokers can disguise as faithful organizations with a masterly skill. They can have nice up-to-date sites filled with information from serious sources. They can rent real offices and provide the technical support work.
Key Markets forex broker that takes care of you
How can one choose a company to run a business and not to afraid of losing time and money? You should rely on an experienced broker with acknowledged positive history and which doesn’t go beyond legal framework.
Key Markets broker offers to traders:
- fast, intuitive and user-friendly site;
- possibility of creating and setting of trade optimization programs;
- intelligible help and tutorial information;
- support of a manager and analytical services;
- immediate deposition/withdrawal of money;
- selection of several investment grades;
- trade according to news;
- other options and possibilities.
Key Markets –a broker, which places a priority on reputation. The company is interested in running an honest, crystal clear business, in growing and evolving together with its clients. The broker provides successful trading, with no concealed fees, no overpricing and no hindering clients in any other way. Learn more about the company and make sure – you should start partnership right now.